CANCELLED- Planning Board Meeting - No Agenda
RESOLUTION INTRODUCING LOCAL LAW
AND PROVIDING FOR PUBLIC
NOTICE AND HEARING
BE IT RESOLVED that an introductory Local Law, entitled “Farm-Related Zoning Amendments” be and it hereby is introduced by Supervisor Charles Carnes before the Town Board of the Town of Crawford in the County of Orange and State of New York, and
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that copies of the aforesaid proposed local law be laid upon the desk of each member of the Board, and
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that the Board hold a public hearing on said proposed local law at the Town Hall, 121 Route 302, Pine Bush 12566, at 7:20 PM on January 16, 2020, and
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that the Clerk publish or cause to be published a public notice in the official newspaper of the Town of Crawford of said public hearing at least ten (10) days prior thereto.
On a motion by Councilman Daniel Flanick seconded by Councilman Rory Holmes the resolution was adopted on a vote of 5 Ayes, 0 Nays.
The Supervisor declared this resolution adopted.
Dated: December 26, 2019
Town Board Meeting
Planning Board Meeting
Zoning Board Meeting
Town Board Re-organizational Meeting
Bills are sent out quarterly and the 2019 rates are as follows:
Water Rates-$6.00 per thousand gallons within district, 3X rate outside district
Sewer Rates-$6.00 per thousand gallons within district, 3X rate outside district
Water Quality Reports
2018 Water Quality Report & Table of Detected Contaminants | Download
2019 Water Main Flushing Program
2019 Water Main Flushing Program | Download
Town of Crawford Water and Sewer Policy for District Extension
1. Residents who are within the 150-foot zone will have first preference in hooking up at their expense.
2. Large-scale housing development outside the district shall not be entertained.
3. Affordable and senior housing for Town of Crawford residents shall be encouraged.
4. Expansion of the district shall be encouraged for business uses. The Town Board will establish the rates.
5. Business and residential users who join the district shall pay all costs to hook up as well as prior debt service if they previously have not paid.