Crawford Commons Gazebo
65 Main Street, Pine Bush, NY 12566
Bring a mask and a chair.
For more information visit our Town of Crawford Summer Concert Series on Facebook.
The Town of Crawford is pleased to announce that we are in the process of transitioning our water meter reading system to a LTE Cellular endpoint system to efficiently and securely deliver meter reading data to us via a reliable cellular network. You will be able to monitor your own water use via an “App”, accessible on your phone, tablet or computer. You will also be able to set up alarms for excessive use, leaking/ dripping faucets, toilets, etc.
We are asking that you contact our Water & Sewer Department at 845-744-2515 to schedule an appointment to have your Cellular endpoint installed. Be sure to leave your name, address, account and telephone number, an employee from our contracting company, JCO will return your call to set up an appointment day and time.
Bills are sent out quarterly and the 2020 rates are as follows:
Water Rates-$6.50 per thousand gallons within district, 3X rate outside district
Sewer Rates-$6.50 per thousand gallons within district, 3X rate outside district
Water Quality Reports
2020 Water Quality Report | Download
March 1, 2021: Information About Your Water
2021 Water Main Flushing Program
2021 Water Main Flushing Program | Download
Town of Crawford Water and Sewer Policy for District Extension
1. Residents who are within the 150-foot zone will have first preference in hooking up at their expense.
2. Large-scale housing development outside the district shall not be entertained.
3. Affordable and senior housing for Town of Crawford residents shall be encouraged.
4. Expansion of the district shall be encouraged for business uses. The Town Board will establish the rates.
5. Business and residential users who join the district shall pay all costs to hook up as well as prior debt service if they previously have not paid.